Name and Registered Office
The International Federation Icestocksport (IFI) has its registered office in Berne and carries out its activities in all the countries of the world where Icestocksport is played on ice or on various summer surfaces.
Tasks and objectives
The IFI has set itself the target of spreading, promoting and leading Icestocksport on ice and/or various summer surfaces throughout the world.
On this basis, the IFI has the following tasks:
- to represent this sport in every respect,
- to provide information connected with this sport,
- to settle all differences between the individual affiliated federations,
- to provide sporting and general support for its members,
- to gain new members,
- to supervise the sport and its implementation in accordance with standard rules and provisions and
- to implement World and Continental Championships as well as World and Continental Cup Contests.
The bodies of the IFI are as follows:
- the Congress.
- the Presiding Board,
- the Technical Committee,
- the Federation Court and
- the auditors.